pt async src="//">

Legal Services

Post legal jobs. Get lawyer quotations
Explore all Legal Services

Frequently Requested Services

Don't find your requirement above?

Post your legal job & Get Lawyer Proposals

Legal Queries

Find relevant legal answers or post your question to lawyers
Posted 17-Jul-18 05:00 AM

criminal arm robbery case

My 17 year old son was with someone when they committed a robbery and aggravated assault. He has been in trouble at age 15 for riding in a stolen car with someone. Will he be eligible for first time offense ? And bond ?

Dinesh Bhatnagar

Posted 13-Jul-18 08:14 AM

Dear Sir,

Property cannot be changed in his single name. So he cannot sell the property without the consent of other beneficiaries.

... Read More

Dinesh Bhatnagar

Posted 13-Jul-18 08:12 AM

Executor of the Will can sell the property at any time by cancelling the unregistered Will even cancellation not required.

... Read More

Posted 03-Jul-18 22:48 PM 66503

How legally enforceable are improvement district covenants over rural law?

Hello. I own a home outside of city limits in the country near Manhattan KS, 66503. There is a "residential improvement district" here called "University Park" with "covenants" that I had to sign to buy the house. Here are the covenants: Thing is that people have ducks/chickens, 3 dogs, there are two privacy fences, and they only started enforcing this non-specific mowing law a few years before I bought my home in this area. Now they think they can trespass, vandalize our property (aka, mow), and charge us for it. They also got snippy when I got chickens (females only, too!) But I want more farm animals and more freedom in general, so I want to know how... How legally enforceable are all of these? Do they take away my rights to have a few extra farm animals as I please? Can I approach them like I would anyone trespassing and vandalizing before or asking them to leave? Do I have to follow these covenants like "laws" or can I simply follow rural laws for the county? As for the fencing, can I install an electric fence with signs 15' from the street? Also to future neighbors reading this in spite: I care more about happiness, making dreams come true, and quality of life than the value of my home. Money isn't everything... (Yes other readers; there will be neighbors upset over everything... they're bored LOL! Not all of them though! A lot of them are some of the best people you'll ever know. Great neighbors; come over when you see me outside and say hi (please don't knock.) You and your kids are welcome to feed my future goat a carrot or for adults join me for a beer by the fire. :)) They also tax us for "improvements" here (such as chopping down one tree and planting another because they like the new type better... mowing the golf course (which they want to charge us 35$ annually to WALK on, let alone play on. Bonus question: Can they even do that since we pay for it already?) Thank you! If you ever want a beer and to feed a carrot to a cute critter, you're welcome over, you wonderful Lawyer you!

j jones

Posted 02-Jul-18 07:38 AM

Ex roommate assaulted me and wont allow me to retrieve my debit card and purse

I live in Austin TX. Ex roommate assaulted me(he has a history of assaulting women roommates). Police were called, and I was taken to hospital. When I was released I called the Travis County Sheriff to accompany me to retrieve my purse with my bank card, SS card and personal documents. After the officers went in the house, they came out and told me it was a civil matter and I would have to take him to court to recover my purse. I am on SSI and cannot access any of my funds. He has a gun and has threatened to kill me, one of my friends and himself. I'm afraid to go by myself to try and retrieve my property What else can I do?

Lawyer search

Call. Chat. Mail. Meet. Without worry.


Online Lawyers

Looking for lawyers available for chat right now ...
Back to Top