pt async src="//">

Mayur Agarwal

Just another ruly citizen...

0 Questions Asked

3 Answers Written

1 Upvotes by other Lawyers

27 Karma Points

Practice Information

Area of Expertise: Arbitration Or Conciliation, Civil Law, Corporate Law, Property Or Tenancy
Practising since: 2010
Practicing in Courts: Bombay High (Mumbai Bench), District Court Mumbai-City Civil Court, District Court Maharashtra-Family Courts,
Practicing with Bar Councils: Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa,
Language fluency: English, Hindi,

Consultation Details

Preferred contact timings: From 0900 Hrs To 1800 Hrs

1500 INR For 15 min chat


1500 INR For 30 min call


1500 INR For 3 mails


1500 INR For 60 min meeting

Request Call

Request lawyer to call you back

Request Call

This callback is as per lawyer discretion

Pay Later

Book now, pay the lawyer directly

Karma Points

27 Karma Points
By Activity
By Category


Chembur ,101, Malhotra Residency, Union Park, Maitri Park Mumbai Maharashtra, 400071

Recent Activity

On 01-Sep-16 07:42 AM,Mayur Agarwal commented on the following question
My father has expired. Now in his family is my mother, one brother who is married and have one son and daughter and myself one daughter. I am married in the year 1995.

1. My father make several post office books and fixed deposits in banks and make nominee to my brother only. Whether my mother and myself has any right on that amount. 2. My father property is still in the name of my father. Whether there is first right of my mother or not.? Have any property right for me? 3. My father purchased so many company shares. On that certificate whether any right for me? If yes, how can divide the shares? 4. On rent income from property have my right or not? 5.My father not made any will but give me one blank paper with his sign to use in case my brother not look after my mother.

dear querist, each of the legal heirs of your father has a right to inherit the property as per the law of succession. In your case since your father has not left any will, each of his heirs viz your mother, you & your brother gets equal share in the properties/ credits of your father (assuming that laws of hindu succession would apply) ... Read More

On 31-Aug-16 07:01 AM,Mayur Agarwal commented on the following question
Do sons and daughters have equal claim to ancestral property?

I was born in 1985. I have a brother born in 1987. My dad passed away when I was 17 years old. My mother has been taking care of our property (she's a house wife) since then. Now she's telling me that she's going to give about 4 5th of everything to my brother and the remaining to me

according to the 2005 amendment to the hindu succession act a female hindu is a coparcenor & has equal rights over the property. however, the 2005 amendment is prospective and will apply in case the deceased concerned has died intestate post the amendment ... Read More

On 13-Aug-16 13:16 PM,Mayur Agarwal commented on the following question
How to file a suit for fraud case against bouncing cheque?

you can either proceed to file a summary suit before the civil court of a criminal proceedings before the magistrate under sec.138 of the negotiable instruments act after giving a statutory notice ... Read More

Back to Top