pt async src="//">

Krishna Murthy Pasupula

Just another ruly citizen...

0 Questions Asked

28 Answers Written

4 Upvotes by other Lawyers

206 Karma Points

Practice Information

Area of Expertise: Property Or Tenancy, Criminal Law, Family Law, Documentation
Practising since: 2002
Practicing in Courts: High of Judicature at Hyderabad,
Practicing with Bar Councils: Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh,
Language fluency: English, Telugu,


Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam 1979-1982

Nagarjuna university 1983-1985

Bachelor of Law (LL.B)

Osmania University, Hyderabad 1991-1994

Consultation Details

Preferred contact timings: From 0900 Hrs To 1800 Hrs

1000 INR For 15 min chat


1000 INR For 3 mails


1000 INR For 60 min meeting

Request Call

Request lawyer to call you back

Request Call

This callback is as per lawyer discretion

Pay Later

Book now, pay the lawyer directly

Karma Points

206 Karma Points
By Activity
By Category


Bowenpally ,9-1-48/7/A, Vysya Bank colony, Hasmathpet, Bowenpally, Hyderabad-500 009 Secunderabad Telangana, 500009

Recent Activity

On 31-Aug-16 15:30 PM,Krishna Murthy Pasupula commented on the following question
I have filed a dowry case against my husband and in-laws and I am about to attend my first counselling session tomorrow in women cell. What is the process followed and what are the points I need to take care of.


In the instance , honestly disclose your problems and expecting solutions accordingly they will work out /plan counselling program 

... Read More

On 31-Aug-16 15:20 PM,Krishna Murthy Pasupula commented on the following question
can the deceased first wife's children entitle for the share equally in the stepmother's self acquired property along with her own children under Hindu Succession Act when step mother writes will deed for her own children.


 In this instance matter , since the property is self acquired by her, she is having absolute rights over the property and  distribute to any person(s)

... Read More

On 31-Aug-16 09:42 AM,Krishna Murthy Pasupula commented on the following question
Do sons and daughters have equal claim to ancestral property?

I was born in 1985. I have a brother born in 1987. My dad passed away when I was 17 years old. My mother has been taking care of our property (she's a house wife) since then. Now she's telling me that she's going to give about 4 5th of everything to my brother and the remaining to me


In the instance issue, since it is ancestral property, all the legal heir's will get equal share in the property

... Read More

On 19-Aug-16 09:27 AM,Krishna Murthy Pasupula commented on the following question
I am planning to buy a Property in Chennai. This owner of the property expired a Year ago. His wife and son are the legal heir for this property. Local legal experts have raised doubts on the mentally retarded son.

They are telling that In future if the son recovers from the mental illness, he might raise some issues on the property selling.Currently the seller is having a certificate from doctor, confirming the mental illness of the son.How to go about this case?


 In this instance , to buy a property share of mentally retarded son , to execute a sale deed on belf of him court permission should be taken to execute the same


... Read More

On 11-Aug-16 11:03 AM,Krishna Murthy Pasupula commented on the following question
i m interested in a lady having 2 kids,her huisband deserted her 2 years & my wife deserted me 7 years back & filed 498A on me,Can we both re marry without divorce


In this instance, FIRST both of you apply for divorce and after divorce only you(she) can marry, otherwise your legally wedded wife can sue for bigamy under Section 494 of the Indian Penal Code.

... Read More

Back to Top