Just another ruly citizen...

0 Questions Asked

56 Answers Written

1 Upvotes by other Lawyers

337 Karma Points

Practice Information

Area of Expertise: Civil Law, Divorce Or Alimony, Family Law, Documentation
Practising since: 1985
Practicing in Courts: Karnataka High (Bengaluru Bench),
Practicing with Bar Councils: Bar Council of Karnataka,
Language fluency: English, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu, Urdu,




Consultation Details

Preferred contact timings: From 0800 Hrs To 2200 Hrs

3000 INR For 15 min chat


1000 INR For 30 min call


1000 INR For 3 mails


2000 INR For 60 min meeting

Request Call

Request lawyer to call you back

Request Call

This callback is as per lawyer discretion

Pay Later

Book now, pay the lawyer directly

Karma Points

337 Karma Points
By Activity
By Category


No.74, 1st Floor, ,Opp: Upadhyaya Skin Clinic, 6th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bengaluru Karnataka, 560003

Recent Activity

On 05-Apr-19 13:39 PM,KISHAN RETD commented on the following question
I am corporate lawyer and do not have practicing enrollment number. How do I register on this website

Dear Sir,

Please consult the administrators of this Website.

... Read More

On 05-Apr-19 13:37 PM,KISHAN RETD commented on the following question
land Dispute with neighbour...Looking for legal opinion..

Hi, I had an housing land dispute issue with neighbour...Twice survey done with taluka government surveyour..I am trying to make the wall within my boundary limits... But my neighbour was objecting and he was threatning me to make the construction,Already FIR HAS been filed with my neighbour as well. But after Sub inspector intervention It was agreed that resurvey need to be done with proper survey notice and the opposite party should not make any problem....My neighbour want the survey from District surveyour only...... AS we have already enquired with District Surveyour about this survey for his avialblity...AS per him head surveyour is the final authority to make the survey..District surveyour wont come for survey...The same has been conveyed by District surveyour to head surveyour over Phone as well.hence we have decided to conduct survey with head surveyour and taluka surveyour with summon notice.After surveyor reached the spot to make survey my neighbour was objecting this Survey...And they didnt allow the surveyour to make the survey... They are always coming with group and threatning us since we are orthodox family...I am looking for legal Justice. Now how can I proceed to build wall within my boundary limit...Looking for a solution which can faster... 1)Is there a possiblity to take mandatory injunction order to avoid neighbour interfer in my boundary wall.....if yes before giving this will there be a hearing from opposite side as well...Please clarify 2)if the opposite party knows i am moving towards court,is there a way he can get some stay order to stop my work parmanetly without my knowledge...???? Please suggest the best way to move forward.....

Dear Sir,

Get survey the land through Court Surveyor by getting appointment of Court Commissioner.

... Read More

On 06-Mar-19 13:50 PM,KISHAN RETD commented on the following question
Property Will registered under the influence

My father is the sole owner of the property. My father registered a Will ten years ago in favor of his sons when my mother was alive at Government Sub-Registrar office. Currently, my mother is not alive and my father was hospitalized for the treatment of blood clots in brain. My brothers influenced my father and executed a new Will without my knowledge. He was also under the influence of medicines (blood thinners for his brain clot) while registering the new Will. My brothers and father live in same State, I live in different State. My brothers could influence my father to execute another Will to equally distribute among themselves or sell property while my father is alive and distribute money among themselves without my knowledge. My brothers are keeping close eye on him and keeping under the influence so he cannot make any legal decisions without their knowledge which would impact them legally. Please advise what legal options do I have to stop them from registering another Will or Selling the property without my knowledge? Thank you and I appreciate for your time and willingness to share your legal advise. Thank you.

Dear Sir,

You can approach a Civil Court and get a ex-parte injunction order by which you can save the property being sold out are otherwise meddled.

... Read More

On 06-Mar-19 13:48 PM,KISHAN RETD commented on the following question
Stamp Duty for Certification of sale for the property bought on Public Bank Auctions ? is it purchased value or Market value ?

Please provide us the clarification regarding the stamp duty for registration of SALE CERTIFICATE for the property, that has been bought in public Auction sale by SARFAESI Act,2002 (The Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Securities Interest Act, 2002). We request you to provide the clarification, whether the stamp duty has to be paid on the purchased price fixed in the SALE CERTIFICATE issued by the recovery officer authorised by SARFAESI or if it has to be paid based on the market value of auctioned property. For example : If a property is bought for 10 lakhs in bank auctions and has the market value of 20 Lakhs, should the stamp duty be paid on the 10L (mentioned in the cerification of the sale given by bank after successful auction) or should the stamp duty need to be paid of market value (ie 20 Lakhs) ? For your references, As per article 16 c) in STAMP ACT SCHEDULE ,ANNEXURE,SCHEDULE1-A,STAMP DUTY ON CERTAIN INSTRUMENTS UNDER THE STAMP (ANDHRA PRADESH AMENDMENT) ACT, 1922,under THE CERTIFICATE OF SALE, has mentioned the stamp duty has to be paid as "The same duty as conveyance (No: 20) for a consideration or market value equal to the amount of the purchase money only." The Registration and Stamps Act websites of other states like Delihi,TamilNadu ,Kerala,Karnataka,Punjab and other states have been levying the stamp duty based on the fixed price in the SALE CERTIFICATE only. Can some other states like telangana,andhra pradesh insist that stamp duty has to be paid on Market value only ?

Dear Sir,

It is not clear from which State you are asking this question and where the property actually situate. Actually the registration will be done on payment of stamp duty against payment on the amount mentioned in the sale certificate.

... Read More

On 06-Mar-19 13:45 PM,KISHAN RETD commented on the following question
#humiliation by teacher

I am an 18 yr old btech student.My maths teacher asked me stand up and asked me why I missed the previous class to which I responded that I was having a severe headache and henceforth I missed the class to which he asked me to leave and therefore I left.Then he came out and started forcing to me to lean down in front of him on my knees to which I said sorry to which he raised his hands on me as if he is going to beat me up.Then I had to lean down as I got scared and after that he went back to the class and I went home.what action can I take against the teacher

Dear Sir,

You can lodge a complaint against the teacher and also to the college management and even to the education Minister of your State. If you do not take action against him he may repeat such actions which are illegal not only against you but also your classmates.


... Read More

Back to Top