pt async src="//">

Aprajita Kulthe

I am lawyer practising in Bandra Thane Kalyan and vashi since last 16 yrs

0 Questions Asked

1 Answers Written

1 Upvotes by other Lawyers

15 Karma Points

Practice Information

Area of Expertise: Child Custody, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Protection, Divorce Or Alimony
Practising since: 2001

Consultation Details

Preferred contact timings: From 0900 Hrs To 1800 Hrs

5000 INR For 15 min chat


2000 INR For 30 min call


3000 INR For 3 mails


10000 INR For 60 min meeting

Request Call

Request lawyer to call you back

Request Call

This callback is as per lawyer discretion

Pay Later

Book now, pay the lawyer directly

Karma Points

15 Karma Points
By Activity
By Category


Thane West , Thane Maharashtra, 400602

Recent Activity

On 12-Oct-16 08:57 AM,Aprajita Kulthe commented on the following question
I am single. I want to marry a married woman with a child. Her husband is very cruel to her. She wants to marry me and live with me. she has no one except me

Can i marry her in a temple and keep her with me and then apply for divorce and after getting divorced register our marriage? please help and Will i get legal right over her child? please help

I need to take more instructions you can call or meet me ... Read More

Back to Top